SB Electrical understands how commercial premises operate, the sector's
individual and sometimes unique pressures and electrical requirements.
We Know that in the commercial sector, reliability and conformance to
standards is of the paramount importance.
We advise on the design and commissioning of a wide range of electrical
systems in the commercial sector, whilst having knowledge and experience
of working on projects ranging from office refurbishments, restaurants, retail
premises, through to the electrical installations on schools and showrooms.
Our quality workmanship can be substained in our membership of the NICEIC
and of the Electrical Contractors Association (ECA). These organisations quite
rightly expects their members to excel in quality workmanship.
A sample of commercial projects worked on by SB Electrical:
- Chellaston school Music block in Derby, year 2005
- Littleover school technical block, Derby, year 2005/2006
- The OKRA restaurant, Derby, year 2008
- The First Floor nightclub, Derby, year 2007
- Various COOP supermarkets, Midlands, 10 years
- Derby Registery office, Derby, year 2006
Tel ; 01332 553536